Yieldbroker continues to operate at normal market hours. We actively monitor events closely, including advice from the government and the relevant health authorities.
The safety of Yieldbroker employees, clients and service providers is paramount. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we feel it is important to update you on the precautionary measures we have put in place to ensure all parties are safe, while continuing to maintain the normal operation of our markets and data businesses.
- We are focused on ensuring that our markets and clients are supported and that Yieldbroker continues to operate as normal, being a systematically important part of the financial market infrastructure.
- Due to our having in place a robust Business Continuity Planning framework, we can manage numerous crisis scenarios, including pandemics. Our Leadership Group meets daily to discuss developments.
- We are continuously reviewing our BCP and adjusting where necessary to respond to the changing environment.
- We are working closely with our industry regulator (ASIC) and other key industry stakeholders.
- Yieldbroker has identified several critical functions in business areas such as Business Development, Market Operations and Software Development as part of our Business Continuity Planning.
- The small number of staff in these critical functions are currently operating from the Sydney and Singapore offices on a 1-week rotation to help strengthen resiliency and redundancy and safeguard market and client-critical operations.
- In addition, for those staff working on-site, we reinforce physical distancing, split teams, an increased focus on handwashing and hygiene and enhanced cleaning procedures.
- For all other staff, we have implemented mandatory remote work (i.e. working from home). Yieldbroker believes that this is an important step to ensure our employees and their communities remain safe and that we need to take a proactive role in containing COVID-19.
Travel and Visitor Restrictions
- As previously advised, all business-related travel has been cancelled.
- Visitors are not permitted to attend the office.
- Staff working on-site are required to travel to and from work via their own vehicles, cycling or walking.
- Public transport, taxis and ride-share service (e.g. Uber) are not permitted.
We would like to reassure you that, as an electronic trading system, Yieldbroker is fully capable of operating remotely and will continue to provide a trusted and consistent service.
In the event that a decision is made that having staff on-site is no longer viable, our employees in Business Development, Market Operations and Software Development are able to be fully operational when working remotely to support our platform and client trading and data activities.
The Yieldbroker electronic trading platform has been operational for over 20 years and thus has an extensive data history. This is available via our partner Refinitiv to assist our clients with scenario analysis, valuation and compliance and other requirements. See https://www.yieldbroker.com/w/data for more details.
Direct all enquiries to our Helpdesk.
Phone (within Australia): 1800 220 550
International: +61 2 9994 2890
London Desk: +44 203 769 0355