Yieldbroker launches Non-Prime NCD Service
Yieldbroker is the main trading platform for Australian Bank Bills and NCDs. We have extended the benefits of electronic execution of our market dominant Prime NCD service to the Non-Prime market, whilst tailoring to the issuance practices specific to each market.
With a successful launch in June 2020, this service will enable participants to transact on Non-Prime NCDs, allowing for enhanced operational efficiency and assured execution. Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), who were involved in the first issuances, advising they are “very happy to be utilising the efficiencies provided by Yieldbroker”.
Key features of our Non-Prime NCD service include:
- Permissioned Issuer / Investor panel
- Electronic execution via RFQ (Request for Quote)
- Execute at either outright yield or spread to BBSW (systematically converted to an outright yield after the BBSW set)
- ISIN allocation
- Electronic generation of tickets
- Client account allocations
- Connectivity with OMS for STP (Straight Through Processing)
If you have any questions, or would like to arrange training or platform access, please contact the Business Development team at BusinessDevGroup@yieldbroker.com.